– GO-210 – Three days/Two nights
– Ground transportations and two boat transfers
- Leave your hotel in the morning.
- Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica’s prime products (subject to availability).
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
- Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to EVEGREEN LODGE.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area and the small town of Tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge. (B/L/D).
- Optional morning tour: Enjoy nature its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best short of a real Caribbean sunrise.
- Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at EVERGREEN LODGE.
- Get ready to hike Tortuguero Hill or travel along the well known Tortuguero Canals and have the experience of your life in this unique paradise of magnificent flora and fauna.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Take your time to enjoy our private trails, ride a boat through the canals or just relax.
- Optional night tour: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September). (B/L/D).
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Departure to San José.
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival in San José late afternoon. (B/L)